Saturday 18 April 2015

make your own spa

How can you get the feeling of  spa relaxation at home?


Not everyone got the time or money to go to the spa and have some good relaxation time. 
of course I am one of those, that's why I created my own spa and my own relaxation zone. a well spent time alone doing nothing, and guess what?! you can also do that because its not that difficult thing to do!

all you need is the right materials and place to do that. 
what I like to do first is to make sure I got some space " room"  and quite surrounding to just set up the mood for it.  


all you need is some fragrant candles,  comfortable pillows, hot tea or chocolate and some good classic music. well that's all I need but of course you can add or do different other things like you can have one day spoiling yourself with care, maybe try different facial masks, or fragrant lotions ! anything that you can see as a vacation or treat to your body and skin

for skin treatment,  try some natural masks of organic and natural ingredients from around the house! let your kitchen be your experiment lab. 

mix stuff, it one of my favorite things to do when am at home and feel like having fun!
you will feel like you went to some  5 stars hotel or spa. don't be afraid to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment