Tuesday 17 March 2015

hot drinks


                                                   

its one of my favorite hot drinks (hot chocolate with marshmallow tops " melted  cloud on a brownish sky" !!

okay.. let's get to the point!

Do you know how good it is for your brain and body to have hot drinks?!
- Well, its the perfect thing to have after a long busy day. having something hot like coffee , tea or chocolate will definitely get you all together and give you that feeling of lightness and liveliness.
- It also gives you that feeling of coolness and warmth at the same time!, helping you to think slowly , Wisely and with ease.
- its funny how our bodies and brains react sometimes ! when you just finished your work, studies or whatever ; feeling too tired and the moment you jump on bed thinking you would just drown in dreams world; you actually find yourself staring at the roof or changing bed sides.
everyone has been through that, and I actually used to have those sleepless nights even though am so tired and needing some good sleep. anyhow! I decided to make my evenings/ nights as my time to try some different flavored tea!!!  

having hot drinks especially tea at night time before going to sleep is really good for your body , it kind of gives your brain and body  that message to just switch off and sleep like a little baby.
I've tried it and it definitely works with me every time. 

we all deserve good night sleep after a long busy day don't we?! so the best hot drink in my opinion is tea , its light , healthy , fast and easy to make especially chamomile tea.
_and one more thing, having hot drinks brings peace of mind. in that way you will do yourself and people around you a favor, it makes you see things around you in a more calm and understanding way. well I am saying that because I'm such a short tempered person , my friends knows that and I guess that's why they get me some hot drink before telling something really bad!.
make sure you have something hot to drink , if you could daily and if not then 3 to 5  times a week will do. you will definitely notice the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment